Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WoCon 2008

Womens Conference was so inspiring. It was my first year going and I loved it. I loved going to classes during the day and hanging with the girls at night!


My Aunt Jennifer and Brooke Johnson. I wished we could have seen more cousins, but we had a nice visit.



We're Here!


GLAD i woke up right before this pic was taken!!


My new favorite speaker(possibly new favorite person), Mary Ellen Edmunds.


Waiting for classes


FUN NIGHT! Singing camp songs to Ally and Shari. Then dingbell ditch them with a Krispy Kreme and they T.P. us!


The highlight and my most spiritual moment of the trip. When President Monson walked in the room. And the feelings we all felt and my confirmation that he is the Prophet. I loved his story of his primary teacher.


More pics waiting



Sistas! So glad we were there together!


Final group pic by the flowers and podium


class of '92 in our unplanned color coordinating outfits!



I would love to go every year. Might be taking this next year off though. Unless I want to hang in the hotel room with the baby during classes. Hmmmm...

8 comments:

summer k said...

How fun! You look so cute in all the pictures! ok, i love mary ellen, she talked at time out for women. And I got to meet here and she so down to earth and funny!

Mindy said...

WHAT are you having baby. Am I dumb or is that what you were saying?

Mindy said...

OK so I am just slow not dumb!!!! haha I just read your other blogs CONGRATULATIONS that is so exciting. You had no idea? You are such a great mom. I'll have to take lessons!

the cummard family said...

you guys all looked so happy...enjoying a little spiritual uplift, and a break from the kiddies. i need to go next year...although i do have to say, me and sum k held down the az house while ya'll were gone ;)

The Foster Family said...

If your babe is like all your other babe's, SHE will be sleeping through the night no problem, I'd totally plan on going!

Melissa said...

I wish I was there...I need and want that spiritual upliftment :)

steph j. said...

How fun! I told my Mom I want to plan our siter trip for next year. I had a friend who got to go and she bore her testimony of when Pres. Monson walked in the room too, it must have been wonderful! Hey if I haven't already told you...CONGRATULATIONS on this new baby...I'm so happy!

Becky said...

How fun. I'd really like to go next year. I didn't know you were friends with Michelle Kolhase!??? She is in my stake..I know her from Kristen. So funny!