Monday, September 1, 2008

Wicked Awesome Weekend

Went to LA to go see Wicked with some friends. It was one of the funnest Girls Trips I've been on. We went to this Cuban resturant Portos for almost every meal. SO GOOD! I miss it! Checked out the Fashion District, the Groves, H&M, In & Out, and Bubba Gump's. I LOVED WICKED! Thought it was so clever and the singing talent was amazing!






Highlights:
Portos and Mojitos
going to Wicked
staying for free in a apt
being close to everything
the HeShe's in H&M
Pinkberry
Chickletts...Chickletts


Lowlights:
LA traffic
not stopping to check out the Zebra roadkill
ankles swelling and wearing support hose!

1 comment:

steph j. said...

I love that you take trips like this, it inspires me. You have some very cute friends...of course, you are the cutest though!