Thursday, November 13, 2008

Calvin Keith Kennedy



I went to my Doctors appointment on Monday the 3rd. He scheduled an inducement for the next day but told me he didn't think I would make it through the night. And he was right. Around 9pm I started having painful contractions. So I laid down hoping that they would stop. I wanted to wait till tomorrow. But they were getting more painful and closer together. So around 11pm we went to the hospital. Thank goodness it was slow and they gave me an epidural soon after. Then the nausea set in and I was sick all night. Around 6am I felt like I needed to push. They checked me and I was at a 9. They called Dr. Lepetich from home and told him to hurry.
7:47 he was born
8 pounds 8 ounces
20 inches long

He is so perfect.
Round face, dark hair, dark eyebrows.
He held his head up right when they laid him on me.
He can't wait to see Jaycee and all his cousins!
Thank you family and friends for all your help!
I love you!








5 comments:

hoopes03 said...

Linds, he is so cute!!! I'm sad that I wasn't there to go visit you in the hospital and hold Calvin. I can't wait to hold him. I'm exicited that I'm coming down soon. I can't wait to see you guys.

Jenna said...

YAY! Linds - He is so adorable. Congrats! Calvin is a cute name. He looks just like Keith! You sure do make sweet babies. I wish I was there to hug and kiss him!

Miss you!

sum said...

He is darling! Were so happy to have another adorable cousin!!!

Mindy said...

Congratulations. Your babies are so beautiful and Mr. Calvin is no exception. I can't wait to meet him. I wish you guys were coming for thanksgiving but I totaly understand! You are an amazing my mom and I look up to you in so many ways. Thank you for being such a wonderful example.

amberbuck said...

OOhhh. He is so cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Kohl. I hope you've been doing good, I know i feel like a jerk since I haven't called you since you've been home! Please let me know if i can do anything for you! Love you girl.