Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bye Bye Duke Aug 10 2008-July 22 2009





















byebye duke we loved you.ok when we went to cali my dad got home at tuesday and clinton and erin were watching the dogs and all three dogs escaped duke{our dog} and riley and chester{clintons dogs}then this man in our neighborhood found duke and chester but not riley.so that guy called my dad and my dad said to put the two dogs at our house before my dad got home.my dad was coming home and he didnt see duke or chester outside so my dad that day looked for them until 130
in the moring and all my dad saw was duke dead by the circl k by benguin franklin charter school on wednasday so my dad had to berry duke and he said as soon as we get bo back from dog school we can dukes see grave.so right now be looking out for riley and chester we are goin to putting up signs.posted by emma kennedy

4 comments:

☂niki. said...

Duke, you were a good dog. We will miss you!

Jenna said...

Emma, thanks for posting an update. I am sorry that Duke died. Now you can see his gravesite every time you go to school. Have a good summer and tell your mom I said hi!

The Kennedy Family said...

thanks guys your too kind to me

Emma Kennedy said...

haha my hair was A-DORABLE!!!! haha!!!