Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 2007



Happy Halloween



We had a fun halloween this year. I made some yummy chicken and veggie soup and ate them out of pumpkin shaped bread bowls. It has been a tradition to eat soup this way the past couple years. Yea, finally a tradition!! Then we started our homemade rootbeer! We put extra dry ice in, so it was very fizzy and almost slushy! Yum!!! As we were getting dressed in our costumes Grandpa Lee and Grandma Judy came by to see the kids. They loved it. Then the trick or treating began! I took the kids while Keith passed out toothbrushes, candy and homemade rootbeer. Then Kohl and Clay went together to a couple more streets. We had a great night! It was fun to be together. Here are some pics of Halloween and our Ward Trunk or treat. We were glad Beth, Josh and Kennedy were in town to come with us.

4 comments:

☂niki. said...

Omg!! Their costumes are to die for!! So adorable!

The Foster Family said...

Umm- I never took one picture Halloween night- not one! I got a couple of the boys the night before when we tried Brody's costume on to see if it fit- not even worth a post- I got to get better at this picture taking stuff- not good for th blog!

the cummard family said...

Good job on the update. I've been waiting to see if you'd stay with this blogging thing. I love that Emma does it too, or was that Kohl? I need that recipie for the soup-sounds yummy.

Melissa said...

why did I not know about those pumpkin bowls...they are the cutest things ever!! I love that tradition....we just might have to use that one too!