Tuesday, January 22, 2008

FHE at the Temple

Monday night we went to see Reflections of Christ at the Temple with my family. It was really special. We first saw the behind the scenes footage. And even though I had kids up and down on my lap and was a bit distracted, I still felt the spirit. It was so neat to see Boyd, and apparently our showing missed the most of him sharing his thoughts. Guess I will be going back. Then, we went thru the gallery. The pictures were awesome! I loved seeing Mele and especially Boyd and Niki. Then I turned the corner to the last couple pictures and I see the one of Boyd and Jesus, talking. It made me cry and makes me cry now. I want that picture and a picture of myself in that setting. How incredible! I loved seeing everyone too, and I miss Hils...its not the same without her!

Well, here is some pics of the drive home. We got out the camera to take a pic of G cuz come one...she passed out!! Then I got one of everybody else!



3 comments:

the cummard family said...

HIL-ARIOUS! See you tonight!

Melissa said...

That picture of G-love is the best thing I have seen in a long time. She looks like my mom when she passes out and nods off a million times. Reflections was awesome!! I love it and I want to go back too!! We are def getting on the waiting list for some of those pictures if they have one..

The Foster Family said...

Niki- do you think Robert Allen would do a sunset photo shoot so we can each get our own personal picture talking to Christ?! I'm serious- how neat would that be?? I'll settle for the one with Boyd though! Love the post Linds!