Wednesday, January 23, 2008

PRICELESS!!

Hannah Montana shirt $9.88
Hannah Montana wig $10
Full tank of gas to get to US Airways $80
Wendy's drive thru (2 frosty floats and jr. bacon cheeseburgers) $8
Snocone at the concert $3

Having the time of our lives at the Hannah Montana concert together! PRICELESS



So, my sweet friend Angie sent me an early birthday present. Here's Em's reaction when she opened the package and saw.....


HANNAH MONTANA TICKETS!! What a friend!!!
You told me to take lots of pics...here you go!

Here we are getting ready to go!

We were a little stressed about getting there on time, so we went thru Wendy's drive thru and ate on the way!

We were so excited on our LONG drive to UsAirways. We sang Hannah and Miley songs the whole way over. And we sang really loud too!


Aly and Aj opened for them! They were so good...we loved it! These were by far the best seats I have ever had at a concert! We were 32 rows back on the floor!





My camera isn't that great and we still got great pics because of how close we were!


Chillin at the concert!

Em taking a pic of me

Taking a cute pic of Em



Ok. So the older bro from Wizards of Waverly Place on the Disney Channel was there.


People were basically mobbing him, and they had to get additional security to help him get out.

Ditched the wig and eating a snocone!

Then Hannah Montana came out first. It was really exciting! I thought she sang good and probably changed her outfits after every 2 songs!








Aly and AJ came out and sang with Hannah!


Then Miley Cyrus came out and...





...my camera died!! SAD! No pics after or ANYTHING! So we just sang and had SO much fun and didn't worry about taking anymore pics! We were leaving and Security told us to go thru this tunnel so that we didn't have to go back up in the stands. We were walking thru the tunnel and I remember this guy with a blue shirt walk by and a man in a suit and I watched them walk thru the resricted area thru some doors.
Then we got to our car and headed home. We stopped at Jack in the Box on the way home to get a drink. As we were ordering a white Limo pulls up and parks on the curb by JIB. And the man in the blue shirt and suit from the restricted area walk out and stand in line behind the cars to order. I'M DYING! I know someone is in the limo. So, I told Em to wave at the limo when we pull around. So, she started waving. The windows rolled down and two hands started waving. Could it be A & A? So, I told her to get her wig and shake it so they know we were just at the concert. She did, and they rolled the window down again, waved and said "how cute". We still couldn't see who it was. So, we pulled around next to it. They rolled the window down a little but we still couldn't see who it was. So, we left. What was I going to do if it was A & A? My camera was dead! So, in mine and Em's mind...it was them! Then she fell asleep on the way home, and that was that!
I seriously had SO much fun! Possibly more fun than she did!
Good thing the tix were for MY birthday! :) THANKS ANGIE!!!

2 comments:

The Kennedy Family said...

i glad we went!love!loveloveloveL-O-V-E

The Kennedy Family said...

thanks angie your the best.love emma kennedy