Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fun and busy week!

This week has been a fun one. Tuesday I met my school friends for a birthday lunch. We celebrated Jules, Bec and Kandace's bday's. Mishy, Amy, Nikki and Jessica came also. We ate at Joe's farm grill. It was such a beautiful day. The kids loved being outside running around and climbing on trees. I love seeing and being with those friends!
Thursday I met Beth and Sum for lunch. We went to the new mall after. Beth is down for a friends wedding.
Thursday night I met Summer over at Kanoes for a Wende bead party. So Fun! We were there WAY too late. Mostly making fun of my small hands and inability to take a good pic at 2am! It was fun to hang with Mele, she's adorable! Can't wait to go again this Wed to Nin's!
Friday night Sum, Amber, Beth and I had a GNO. We started the night off at Mesa Fro Yo for appetizers. Wished I would have got a #3 instead of #2, but it's all good! Then to L.C. and found some good stuff. Next we headed to Chandler mall to hit up GAP before it closed. Lastly, we went to Chabu Fondue for cheese and chocolate! Yum! Portions size was not as good as Melting Pot so we ate every last morsel, even without utensils! It was so fun!! I'm very lucky in the sister in law dept, on both sides! After we ate, we stayed and talked for a while. After I got home, I got a txt from Amber asking why I didnt tell her about the chocolate on her nose. She had gotten home, took the babysitter home and then went into the bathroom and there was chocolate on the side of her nose. I had no idea it was even there. Now, everytime I look at this pic, I die laughing.
Saturday night we had Blue and Gold Banquet at the Church. Afterwards, we met Russ, Amber and Beth at Outback for a late dinner. Seriously, Outback is not as good as it use to be. And since Melissa's post, I can't even eat the cheese fries! But, of course, I still managed to eat quite a bit!
All in all, a fun week!


So Good!

Sorry Amber! How did I miss the chocolate??

3 comments:

steph j. said...

Hey Linds! Min's email is: mindyandjames@hotmail.com

the cummard family said...

lol. thanks again for helping grocery shop for me....and for bringing the yummy cupcakes. you're a great friend. i have your pan and eyeshaddow....and magazine. maybe if i have a sec, i'll bring it by tomorrow.

amberbuck said...

Why does my face look so chunky? Better be the baby.