Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Queen Of Hearts

Grace's Birthday Valentine's Day 2004
There was only one day that I didn't want Grace to be born. I thought that if she was born on Valentine's Day, it would be two fun things on the same day. Instead of spreading out the fun days! I was due around Fed 22. So, of course, Valentines day came, and that morning I started having contractions. I told Keith. He was taking his sweet time getting ready, not really thinking it was really time. I told him again, I really think it's time. The contractions are getting around 5 minutes apart. We loaded the kids up. On the way, we had to go get gas (still taking his sweet time!). By now, they are coming around every 2-3 min. We finally make it over to Syd's to drop the kids off, and we are on our way to the hospital. They check me, and I was at a 5 and I thought I was going to DIE! Randomly I would think, "Oh no, she is going to be born on Valentines Day!" If I had the choice, I would have waited a day not to have her born on Valentines Day!
At 2pm Grace Kennedy was born. Weighing 7lb 12oz's.
The next day, my sisters and Summer went out and bought all the Valentines stuff that they could find. We all became so excited to buy anything with hearts on it for my little G-Love! We have all loved that she is born on Valentine's Day, and now I wouldn't have it any other way! I LOVE YOU G!










Crying when Hils left! SAD!









Grace = funny, loving and happy!

7 comments:

amberbuck said...

Gracie girl is quite the character. She is always so cute and happy and i love when she shows us her dances. Thanks again for having such a fun party for her, Maggie had a blast and wouldn't stop talking about her "mailbox" the whole way home! Happy Birthday Grace!

summer k said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-LOVE!!! I remeber the day she was born, i was so excited that i was there 20 min. after you had her. She was the cutes most alert baby i had ever seen! Thanks for giving me one more reason to shop! Love you- summer, derek, sage, krew, kash & sailor!

the cummard family said...

L♥ve ya G-l♥ve! Quincy had such a fun time at your party! I hope you had the best birth/valentines day ever!

Melissa said...

Oh G-LOVE!! She is one of a kind and it's the kind that we all love! :) So glad that she could come to you on Valentine's Day! She definately fits the holiday! Happy b-day Grace!

☂niki. said...

how could you not love that girl?!! she is full of life and such a sweetie! we're so sad we missed her b-day. i have been feeling guilty ever since. i wished we would have at least called. that doesn't mean we love her any less tho!! happy birthday G!! we love you soooo much! you are so special to us!
Love, uncle boydee and aunt niki

Becky said...

your kids are sooooo cute!!

Becky said...

Is she the one you did the Ladybug birth announcement for??? That was the CUTEST announcement EVER!!