Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Future Six Pack

I went to Dr Lepetich yesterday and he had to take a picture of my stomach. This is what he saw.



That is what we told the kids last night.

Here is what they had to say.

Emma: Is that your appendix?
Mom: No.
Everyone: A BABY!!??
Mom: Yes!
Kohl: When are you going to stop doing this? (smiling and excited)
G-Love: (giving me a hug) Mom, you are so lucky!
Clay: (laughing)
Keith: (still laughing at Kohl)

Everyone in the family is excited!
I am so lucky!

8 comments:

summer k said...

Can't wait to see #6! He will be darling just like the rest! We're so excited for you guys!

The Foster Family said...

Who knew G and Clay would be the middle childs?? I just love the whole thing and am sooooo excited- especially that yours and Melissa's babies could be twins!

Amy said...

I love it!! I would love to be having my 6th kid. You are such a great mom.

hoopes03 said...

I'm so excited for you Linds! I can't wait to see! Your kids are funny! Good comments. See you soon!

Melissa said...

I am so pumped right now!!! I love everything about it. Can't wait to see the updated pics. We go in on Monday morning for our ultrasound....I'm so excited. They will have to be the best of friends.

Jenna said...

AHHHHH!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you Linds!!!

You really are my wonder woman idol of a Mom!

Hilary said...

Such GREAT news--so excited! It's all good--adorable children, smart and funny (an ideal combo), and loving parents. Nothing wrong with this picture! Enjoy the fun busyness of it all. It's a challenge but sooooo worth it!
Love you all!

Grandma/Judy/Mom

Becky said...

You are a BRAVE woman!!!! That's a lot of kids. I don't know how you do it!!! I am so deathly scared for #3...I can BARELY handle 2. I'm going to need to grow another set of arms. Congrats on the baby...I'm glad to hear there are a few more cousins joining our new little guy.