Sunday, April 13, 2008

Poor Keith

Two weeks ago I got a call from a friend in the ward that Keith hurt his wrist at a Church basketball game. I met him at the emergency room, thinking maybe by chance he just thought it was broken but wasn't really. Oh boy, when I saw it, his right wrist was broken and bent up. And, he was in pain to say the least. They had to set the bones twice. Since he broke that wrist in high school and took the cast off early, himself, so he can shoot a gun with it and not miss his hunt, it didn't heal right. While we were at the hospital, sweet Em got out of bed and made him a get well note.
This is what I came home to.




He has had to get surgery to put a plate in and he is not able to work for probable 2-3 months. What a crazy twist in our life!

4 comments:

the cummard family said...

oh boy is right. poor kk! get better soon....PLEASE!

summer k said...

Sorry Keith! Hope you have a fast recovery! We missed you guys in vegas! I missed my shopping partner!

Amy said...

Dang so sad about Keith the note is darling.

Becky said...

That's no good, a dentist with a broken wrist. I think Dr. Frost had insurance on his hands..at least that's what I heard when I worked for him. That's so sad!! I really hope he recovers quickly. Sorry to hear that!!