Sunday, March 23, 2008

it's a wonderful life

my birthday 2008


missed you Syd and Hils.

dear neighborhood friends, Amanda and Brenda

so happy we are in the same family

friends for life







Sometimes I wonder what could I have done to deserve this wonderful life that I live.
I have a wonderful husband that is perfect for me.
I have happy, full of life children.
I have a supportive extended family that I dearly love and loves me.
I have such wonderful friends. Newer friendships and old friends for life.

We don't ever deserve these things, we are blessed.
Thank you to all of my family and friends that thought of me, called or spent time with me on my birthday, i love you all.
It was another wonderful day.

2 comments:

the cummard family said...

that was so sweet. and i'm so sad i missed that special day of yours! glad you had fun without me though ;) and even more glad to have moved so close to you. you're a great friend.

Jenna said...

I am so glad you posted pictures Linds! I am so happy to see the one of you and B and Mandy (and sad too)!

I am glad you had a fabulous day - you deserve it!